With the British Farmer corralling Little Mister A for most of the day (Little Mister A wants nothing to do with me when the British Farmer is around), I was able to sew up the four pairs of Speedy Pants in the morning that I had cut out.
I’ve used the patterns once before and simple love it!
It’s a quick, satisfying sew, that I can use up all my scraps with.
Come hell or high water, I WILL be ready to start potty training Little Mister A in spring (I’m so done with this diapers thing).
And honestly….. AREN’T H+THEY THE CUTEST?!
Personally, I think the cuteness of these little gitch rivals the cuteness of little baby shoes! Spoon!
The day of rest.
I slept in by accident which means that Little Mister A should be up any minute….
This was going to be my only time today to get my one hour (or more) of sewing in.
And instead I am drinking my coffee and typing.
I have failed a bit with my list this week.
- Mummykins & Me tester pattern (took much longer than expected)
- Comfy Cowl Hoodie by Mummykins & Me (late addition to the list)
- Hootley Hoodie by Duck Butt Designs (took slightly longer than I had hoped)
- 4 pairs of Speedy Pants
- Minimoons by Aefflyns
- Plus pictures of all the above mentioned articles of clothing!
Cut but Unfinished:
And he’s up!
Since we have church today and a hockey game this evening I think I am going to just wave the white flag of surrender and not kill myself trying to get sewing in today.
I did sew a total of 8 pieces of clothing this week!
I still think that is a great accomplishment!
And I cannot WAIT to share my testing pattern pictures with you guys SOON!
- Kid’s Clothes Week – Intro
- Day 1 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 2 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 3 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 4 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 5 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 6 & 7 of Kid’s Clothes Week