As I sit here at 6:51am, I hear Little Mister A stirring and talking to himself…. so this might not be a good day for me after all….
I just realized I never posted any pictures of the Comfy Cowl I finished. I only have one flat lay right now…. I’ll try to get a modeled shot or two this afternoon to post.
So let’s work out a game plan for today:
- Sew up some Speedy Pants
- Flay lay pictures of the Speedy Pants (if they get finished in time)
- Flat lay pictures of the Hootley Hoodie
- Modeled pictures of the Comfy Cowl
I think that is do able!
My morning coffee is done so I better start at it!
I’ll check back in later this afternoon!
Well I managed to get a few flat lays done while Little Mister A napped……
But then he woke up as I sewed the side seams up of my Speedy Pants…..
Four pairs in the making…..
Little Mister A was a grumpy, teething bear all afternoon….
Well at least I got ONE thing on my to do list done today.
I failed at the “1 hour” of sewing though. In total I think I was behind my machine for 30minutes….
But I also took flat lays…
And went to the thrift store to purchase some shirts and sheets to upcycled…
So that counts right?!
- Kid’ Clothes Week – Intro
- Day 1 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 2 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 3 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 4 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 5 of Kid’s Clothes Week
- Day 6 & 7 of Kid’s Clothes Week